Monday, March 14, 2011

green patty's day inspired smokey eye

Hello loves. Anybody out there Irish? (: I sure am, and i'm ready to show you guys my version of a patty's day smokey eye. Not to mention this is my *first look ever.* EVER. I'm pretty excited. You guys ready ? (Oh, and please be nice. My blending skills aren't of the professional sort. :p)


(Please ignore the horrific site of my eyebrows. I guess i'll be working on those tonight.)

Here are the products I used.
Jesse's Girl - Eye Shadow Primer $5.99
Maybelline - One By One Mascara $5 - 6
Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner $4
Trucco - C-Note $5 - 10
Trucco - Lover's Lane $5 - 10
E.L.F. - 32 Color Palette $5
Small Concealer Brush (Nothing special.)
Eyeshadow Brush (Nothing Special.)
E.L.F. - Defining Eye Brush $1

I actually had a lot of fun with this look. I had been lusting over the lime green color in my new E.L.F. palette and have been literally dying to try it out. 


Those are the two colors I used from the E.L.F. palette.


Left: C-Note, Right: Lover's Lane.


I'm not sure whether these Trucco eyeshadows are still sold or not, I had got these a LONG time ago from a salon. I believe they were only about $6 each. I was able to find some online from 'beauty depot' sites ranging from $5 - 10. Lover's Lane, on the right, is the color I had applied wet all over the lid, and it came out a little brighter than I had expected, which is a good thing. (I also don't recommend keeping eyeshadows for extremely long amounts of time, as they're just a breeding ground for bacteria. :p)

Well, I hope you enjoyed it. 
Very soon, i'll have a review up for my newest purchase, my E.L.F. 32 color palette. 
Cheers. (:




1 comment:

  1. Really like the look you've created :) looks pretty.
    I am a new follower. Do check out my blog sometime. Good day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete