Monday, March 21, 2011

update, virtual makeovers ?

Hello loves. I'm sorry for the lack of updates, I don't know why I thought I was going to be able to update over the weekends considering my work schedule and I make so many plans throughout the weekend. I've been reviewing the video footage I did over the 32 color E.L.F. palette and have decided I AM going to re-film it. My swatches were terrible and a little more planning is inevitable. So, I apologize for that, plus I don't want my FIRST review video to be that horrible. (:

I'm also experimenting with some purple and pinks and will be bringing you some new looks with these colors very soon. I PROMISE.

In other news i'm leaning towards dying my hair a very light blonde shade. I've had dark, dark hair for a long time and figured a change was needed and soon. I actually did a 'virtual makeover' with the cut I loved and with the color i'm thinking.
this is myself now.


and here is the 'virtual makeover'

The funny thing was my only concern with the whole look was my really dark eyebrows, but they don't look too bad trimmed way down and with the fringe covering them.

Shailene Woodley
My inspiration for the cut.

If you'd like to try out a virtual makeover a good site would be here:

It's a really interesting site, although some of the hairstyles are a little outdated there are still many options, 700+ I believe. Just make sure you've got a good picture of yourself hair pulled back and straight on.
Oh, and it's free.

Well, my loves, that's all I've got for you today.
I hope you all have a wonderful day, and 
cheers. (:

1 comment:

  1. very interesting site! I tried to do mine - it came out all weird haha!


    ------------------------------

    http://cutepinksparkles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete