Thursday, March 17, 2011

quick update, song of the day

Hello loves. Happy Saint Patty's day to you all. I hope your all having a good one. I've been recording today, trying to figure out how these video reviews work and what i'm supposed to say, proper lighting and swatches, etc. I've been working really hard on this review.

In other news, watch out for that flu bug, guys. Sanitize, wash your hands, you know the routine. I caught a bit of something and slept around 18 hours yesterday. Catching up on beauty sleep is one thing, but sleeping your day away is another.

Also thought i'd bring you the song of the day. A flash from the past. (;


I'm hoping to get this video up or if my video skills fail me, it'll be a long blog post with pictures, by tonight or tomorrow night. (:

Cheers, everyone,.

No comments:

Post a Comment