Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Song of the day, fashion related news

Hello loves. Just a quick update, I know I promised my review of the E.L.F. palette very soon, but i'm feeling just a bit under the weather today. So, I expect to have that for you in the next few days along with a simple purple smokey eye to fight away the winter blues. (:

Song of the day:


Also, finally someone has stepped up for those victims of the tsunami/earthquake over in Japan. Lady Gaga has made a 'we pray for japan' bracelet to raise funds for the disaster relief. They are available for $5 on her website and you can also add any amount of money you'd like as an additional donation. I'm not sure how much i'm digging the design, but I respect the fact she's trying. (:

image from ladygaga.com


Cheers, everyone. Hoping to be back with a big review tommorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment